100 watt Chinese Laser

I took a look at it, think I’ll pass, they don’t seem to like GFs.

1 Like

That group is full if people not wanting to design their own stuff and always asking for free designs from others… it’s not worth your time

3 Likes

I’d be down for that… though, it looks like it’s a followable page/collection, not a G+ Community (which is what you meant to make, I think).

1 Like

I will look at changing it. I’m not up on all the ins and outs of doing a G+ page. I will try to change it today. Thank you for pointing that out.

I made a community. Here’s the link

6 Likes

Looks like a good start and you have at least one new member as of 30 seconds ago.

1 Like

I know you have had your laser a while now. I too have purchased a 100w Chinese laser running RDworks but a little smaller (500x700mm) you say you got all the bells and whistles have you attempted to use the roller style rotary attachment and if so do you happen to have a good set of directions to set it up? I made my first attempt this weekend on a rolling pin and everything turned out a little squashed.

3 Likes

I’ve no direct experience with what you are trying to do, but there are a lot of folks on the RDWorks Learning Lab forum that might be able to help:

http://rdworkslab.com/

Thank you I’ll take a look