Beta - So this happened (Day One)

Yay for @jkopel! Outstanding. So get the baby names ready. Thanks for allowing us to look in the window @dan.

4 Likes

Congratulations man!!! So exciting!!!

3 Likes

Oh this is so friggen epic, it deserves a Citizen Krumpy clap!!

6 Likes

Congrats Josh. Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

3 Likes

BTW, each forge does indeed have a friendly-name. Josh’s unit is, creatively, Joshforge, but I believe we can change that if you’d like to name it something else, @jkopel.

11 Likes

I am still on the fence as to how real the “freeze” is. I have met lots of really great people here, but at the same time there is something in the water that makes deep connections difficult.

It is funny that you mention the San Juans, one of my favorite clients that we do web development for is http://www.visitsanjuans.com. I like working on the site, but I really like the perks of working with folks who own hotels and restaurants on the islands! :wink:

7 Likes

I love him dearly, but he is the weirdest cat (of the many) I have ever shared my living quarters with. Just ask @Tony who met him last night. I do like the tuxedo cats in general though.

6 Likes

Well joshforge has a nice ring to it, I think it will do until the day I can name my own “forever forge”.

9 Likes

Well this is just awesome! I look forward to pictures!

3 Likes

I’m not a big cat fan, but Josh’s cat was very very cool!

11 Likes

That is awesome! Congrats! Put it through it paces, @jkopel!

2 Likes

Well now we know whose home to break into just to use a Forge for awhile.

3 Likes

I’m doing a little dance knowing that there is at least one beta in the wild.

5 Likes

I love how the first beta user reveals himself right after I speculate that a company NDA would likely prohibit such a thing (sluuuuucc… I was successful at extracting my foot from my mouth). :blush:

4 Likes

No questions eh… How about demands?

@jkopel

6 Likes

Ah…we can only dream of your now reality:grin:

5 Likes

Wonderful news!

2 Likes

"May the Forge be with you"
Congrats !

3 Likes

Green with envy! :wink: