Cakeday

I was browsing through upcoming anniversaries and birthdays (which I wasn’t even aware was there) and noticed that there is no anniversary date listed for me. Is that a user thing…or did my info. just get missed? Thanks.

9 Likes

Says you joined October 21, 2015 in your profile.

5 Likes

Great! Thank you so much

3 Likes

Where did you find the list of anniversaries and birthdays, @Xabbess? I couldn’t find it anywhere.

2 Likes

I found me…wasn’t looking under the right date. It actually says Oct. 22. Thanks

1 Like

I didn’t know it was there, either. Up next to your profile photo…under Badges…it says Cakeday.

6 Likes

Woa. Is this new? Don’t recall it before. And who are all these owners? I am so intrigued and wish they’d come out and play!

6 Likes

I don’t recall seeing that before either, hmm, must be the date we joined the forum. It doesn’t correspond to my purchase or upgrade dates. Very cool “little” tidbit though!

5 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me that I could have missed seeing this category. My join date is off by one day from the actual date in my profile. I don’t consider it a big deal. Yes, @marmak3261…it was fun seeing ALL these people. I had no idea!

2 Likes

I completely missed that. Thanks!

1 Like

Interesting. 14 people have birthday information entered somehow as well. But I see nowhere in the profile to declare your Birth date.

1 Like

I had to search for it, too. It’s in your profile in the preferences down at the bottom of this screen shot;

Oh, that does hide quite easily. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mmmmmm cake!

1 Like

The cake is a lie.

13 Likes

I noticed several days ago that they had Anniversaries and Birthdays in that menu. It appears they’ve now changed it to Cakeday for both.

4 Likes

Same here, I purchased on October 20, but I didn’t join the Forum until December 15th. My “Cakeday” is listed as Mid December…so I might get my GF before more forumversry?

6 Likes

Hah! Today is my Cakeday, and I have a Cake next to my name :slight_smile:

16 Likes

There should be a certificate of patience or endurance! Something that acknowledges the feat of waiting a year for satisfaction after throwing down $2000!

4 Likes

That is SO cute! Happy Cakeday! :grinning:

3 Likes