Can we see pictures of the Glowforge units in the office?

I would assume that a plant run by someone like Flex has as many shipping-company trucks passing through the loading-dock area as they want. And also that any given truck might not contain just one kind of product.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I misunderstood your question. You asked “now are they going to come off the production line…” so I assumed you meant the units that were being made now, which are pre-production units. Could you clarify your question?

4 Likes

Sigh, I’m pretty sure he’s talking about the larger scale production runs described in that press release. :confounded:

1 Like

Deep breaths.
You contend Dan won’t answer a straight question, he answered your question as he understood it. Your question was ambiguous.
You clearly didnt specify if you were referring to what is being produced now or units that are mass produced.
That was left open to interpretation and you began shouting when he didn’t correctly guess which way you meant it. :thinking:
Dude, if you have a heart condition you should avoid getting excited. :dizzy_face:

18 Likes