Link Repository - collection of links

That all being said…
@dan @bailey anyway to get a daily digest of forum posts, or maybe just an email of links posted daily? I would like to try to keep up to date .

Best I found that could be done is this:

But that involves admin rights and “SQL”. As a not computer guy, one of those two things make any sense to me :stuck_out_tongue: so not to sure if I’m asking the impossible or being to forward. Sorry .

Check your user settings - I’m fairly certain you can get a daily digest of posts. I get one (when I miss a day of logging in, so - rarely :slight_smile: )

1 Like

What a fantastic resource! Thanks for taking the time to curate such a wonderful list! (Quick note to the forum moderators…if you have the ability to attach some of these handy posts as “Sticky” notes at the top of the category, you might want to do that as you go along - as soon as the masses descend, you’re not going to have the time, and having things like this to reference will cut way down on the tech support that you have to field.) Or bookmark them so you can sticky them later.

Excellent job on the list!

1 Like

Thanks @Jules. Also if you or anyone has any links to add, ease use the form I linked below the Google sheet. Also still looking for one or two people to help administrate.

Cheers

I’d help if i could, but I just offered to rework a Quick Start Guide for a 3D printer, and that might take a while.

(Maybe if you still need help down the road, when it gets closer to actual delivery date, i could help some. Just can’t promise anything now. (Or on an on-going basis, since my available time is pretty limited, and very sporadic.)

You really put together a prodigious amount of information in that list, you must have completely blown off the Christmas holiday. :astonished: Hell of a job.

Amazing work. Obliged.

@smcgathyfay Thank you for contributing a material source link! You were the first to contribute.

Anyone and everyone can suggest links! Please add one with the following link:
Contribute to Link Repository here!

The more we have, the more useful it is for us all.

1 Like

I’m sure I have more…will look through my info and post more in the future.

@dan can this thread be pinned?

1 Like

First it’s got to be in a category.

@dan Morning. Isn’t “everything else” a category? Or do you mean it should be moved? Sorry.

Is it showing up in the EE category for you? It’s not for me.

Not sure what to say. How is it possible to even have a not categorized thread? Can you move it, and if so deemed, pin it please. Thank you.

Does anyone else not see this under a category?

Yeah. I think we’ve seen this before. Everything else really doesn’t show up as a category as the others do. @jordanloshinsky, you can edit the title post and stick it on the other category of your choice.

Ok fixed. Nw younger q and a. I guess that’s ok

Don’t think I have forgot about this, been busy. Will be doing another update soon. If anyone has anything to add, don’t forget to add it through the second link

8 Likes

All I can say is THANKS A LOT!!!. :smiley: You have just killed my productivity for today and probably tomorrow too. Good thing I’m in kind of a lull at the moment.

Serious though. Thanks.

2 Likes

Here’s a big 'ole bump for this thread. Still missing the pin though.

1 Like

Thanks @wesleyjames . For some reason it never got pinned. I think something to do with the category?!

Also I need to update. But if anyone cares to help with that, I’m open to volunteers.

Two things:

1. Bump for all of the people who have come to the forums recently to notice this.

2. I moved this to Q&A so that it can be pinned. @Dan, can we get some love?

11 Likes