Schedule update (December '16)

Day 3 and still no email (confirmation) or refund… but then again, im sure there is some sort of T&A that says "your refund my be delayed without any reason given bla bla bla"which I haven’t read yet…

Maybe and just maybe (I really don’t know here since I’m not part of the @staff ) you swirls have to wait until Monday for any official notice about your cancellation …

4 Likes

I’m with you.

3 Likes

@scottkauffman, if you have not received your refund after ten days, just shoot an email to support@Glowforge.com so they can look into it.

2 Likes

A) It’s the weekend.
B) It will take around 10 days or less to receive your refund. If you find that hasn’t happened by that point you’ll want to contact support@glowforge.com.

• Tom

Yes i am aware of this… and For those who feel the need to respond to me? don’t, this is mostly to document how long it will take when someone cancels and gets their money back… because if they say your refund will be there in 10 days, do you really think I am going to trust any delivery/due/payement timeframe seriously from Glowforge? just as everyone thinks that this is just normal and get over it… I hope you get your unit and it works… but for the time being I have better things I can do with that money and be way more creative than sitting here reading all your rhetoric… nope this is purely for me to document how long it takes… so if they can actually meet a deadline, that might be a start for me… but for now, this is a ponzi scheme until I see otherwise? oh and think I a being rough with the Ponzi scheme? Dan has publicly said he eared $22 from my money and he’s not going to give that back either…

Haha sorry my phone keeps auto-correcting things… (I should really read more my post before posting them) I guess I meant to write should :slight_smile: … as I stated before I don’t really know perhaps you should send another million mails or something
… best wishes!

1 Like

This forum is for user-to-user communication. It seems a journal of some sort will suit your needs better.

1 Like

again, I really don’t care about your opinion… I am here to share my experience with the process… if you feel like this is bothersome to you, I suggest you stop reading my post and I am sure you will feel much better about yourself and the world…

ROFL! I thought it was a hoot! (Might have to adopt that…i collect words.) :smile:

5 Likes

Can we please just leave the guy alone? Badgering him isn’t going to help at all.

2 Likes

I understand what you need, Scott, and I agree that there are likely many others who would like the same. Thanks for letting me know.

The team will update the website when they’re in Monday, I appreciate you pointing that out.

2 Likes

I’m not badgering anyone Mike, I like the word swirls that her phone auto-corrected. Side thing. :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry - that was meant to be a general reply and not directed at you.

I dunno…might have to come to a reckoning over that… (kidding):wink:

2 Likes

Badgers? Badgers? …

5 Likes

Don’t go there! Wisconsin Badgers losing to Penn State is another disappointment this week. :weary:

3 Likes

then… we don’t need no stinkin’ badgers??? :innocent:

6 Likes

Nice set up! ROFL! :joy:

3 Likes

9 Likes