Show and Tell

Cool sticker! (…but which one is Obi-Wan?):smile:

Purely rhetorical question.

1 Like

Here’s another graphic that applies to me, but I don’t think it would go over well as a vehicle sticker. Cop magnet, even though I’m very a good about not driving impaired.

`

10 Likes

The one who is our only hope, of course!

5 Likes

Chuckle! With that kind of side-stepping, you’d be perfectly safe crossing any Texas cattle field! :smile:

4 Likes

Alas, Obi Wan is not running. We’re stuck with what we’ve got.

2 Likes

I was encouraged to post a few of the props I’ve made. Since most are commissions I just grabbed the ones I made for myself and the one that was in mid production. I mostly make LARP and Cosplay props but Steampunk is my favorite for either.

31 Likes

Wow. You are much better with yours than I am with mine. Amazing work.

1 Like

Bahaha! don’t forget @JonS 's Random Ilama! I vote for the Ilama!

(Technically I voted this year already… we got Justin (No, not the Biebe)

3 Likes

Do you layer prior to application or when applying to the final wall or bumper? These were all layered prior to applying ( so I actually have the complete sticker when I apply it - like they mentioned earlier - also helps to start t the center and apply outward ( peel the top half off the backing then put the backing back “on” leaving the center strip to start applying… then do the top then bottom or vice versa…

@Jules
all finished
6 flavors all ghirardelli dark
Rice Krispy
Cinnamon toast crunch
fruity pebbles
almond
toffee
graham cracker + mini marshmallows

the s’mores is where its at OMG

all in all 12LB 11OZ … should be enough for a 50 person cook out tomorrow

16 Likes

Sigh! :expressionless:

I am so Jonesing for a Hershey’s Krackle bar right now.

5 Likes

I’d have to get another bypass…:zipper_mouth:

4 Likes

Very nice!
Your work really has a professional look, another well chosen beta tester.
Thank you for sharing the inspiration!:thumbsup::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yum!!
Dark chocolate holds a powerful influence over me. That looks wonderful! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

At this point I have half a mind to setup a campaign website for random llama. :grin:

Talk about going for the gold on an inside joke. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

GREAT stuff. Thanks so much for posting!!

I do layer before final application and use a hinge method, but usually do the whole decal at once, by hinging from the side, top or bottom. I usually don’t get huge bubbles, just little “pimples” in the vinyl. Maybe a center hinge working with a smaller portion of exposed vinyl will be helpful. I’ll try that.

Thanks

1 Like

I dabble in chocolate.

18 Likes

Not sure what I’m looking at in the first picture, a chocolate lathe? The second one leaves no doubt… That is work everybody can appreciate!

5 Likes

It’s a Cacao grinder. Stone wheels roll on a stone base, to which you add Cacao liquor (which is liquified Cacao beans - achieved by running the whole beans through a juicer) and sugar. It grinds for up to several days depending on how smooth you want the chocolate. That image was probably several hours into the process.

12 Likes