Show and Tell

Nice!

1 Like

Still a little drafty :slight_smile: but coming along nicely !! Look forward to seeing it completed ( and inside as well!)

1 Like

I’ll be right over.

Looks great, dude!

1 Like

What’s all that white stuff on the ground? :wink:
(Looks great!)

2 Likes

Hiss.

4 Likes

Big box of peanuts that got spilled… or new puppy had disagreement with sofa ?
:smirk:

2 Likes

Some people like to knit while watching tv. I like to fold paper.

52 Likes

cool :smile:

2 Likes

Very nice! i do origami too for relaxation. (Or sometimes just to kill time while waiting at the DMV. Get a lot of pieces done there.):relaxed:

7 Likes

Very creative! Brings focus and order to the mind. A meditative practice.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree, especially since I like what most westerners call modular origami - I can just make a bunch of units and fit them together as I see fit later on.

5 Likes

Nice gambrel roof there. Did you do the trusses? Pretty hefty. And lifting? Gin pole flip?

4 Likes

Built the trusses myself. They are out of 2x2’s so it wasn’t to bad to lift them. Hardest part was to hold them steady while lining it up.

5 Likes

This has been on my to-do list for about a year. Fantastic job.

1 Like

thanks, buddy! we like it!

I decided to start from the top of this thread and look at all the various creations.

It really is humbling and inspiring to see the diversity of talents from this community :thumbsup::thumbsup:

16 Likes

Yes, the abilities of the members here humble me as well.
I had been on the forum for about 4 months, and it occurred to me this place is populated with creative souls wanting this tool.
The $2,000 buy-in underlined how serious we are about crafting whatever. That’s when I knew this crowd would have a lifetime of varied experience and examples of their work.
BAM! 1200 posts later I am left amazed at the spectrum of skills from people that hail from practically every professional discipline.

14 Likes

Don’t know why I’m only seeing this now but well… I did this as homework, sort of, it’s made out of bids and chipboard… I have a lot of secrets inside and I simply love it …

23 Likes

I also made this for the baby shower of a friend and the camera and the world I made it for my sister in law’s birthday

18 Likes

Wow! That bead work is incredible! :relaxed:

4 Likes