1.44m tall Lampshade

Good morning,

I’m just waiting for the polypropylene to arrive to finalise it.

It’s a 1.44m tall lampshade for my friend and coffeeshop owner.

He wants to replace the one he has with something personalised! so, I came up with the design and we will use the same style for other 4 lampshades that goes on top of the counter.

This one is a vertical corner lampshade.

I’ve cut on the top cover the logo so it can be reflected in the ceiling! :slight_smile:
Hope you guys like it!

Done in a 3.6mm Plywood.

Thanks!

IN USE! :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing - looks really nice.

2 Likes

Excellent job. I’m sure it is “Juan Valdez” approved! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hope you kept all the inside scraps as they would also make an awesome lampshade! The one you made is awesome also.

2 Likes

Oh! Yeah! Kept all the pcs and bits! :wink::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Not the best example but one of hundreds of possibilities that all those pieces beg to be the most awesome example.
https://www.lamps.com/umage-2030-4007-silvia-copper-pendant-with-white-cord-set-and-white-canopy?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwvNXeBRAjEiwAjqYhFg10ZQOQr5iVmGanujyNoFcVQIKP9BJk6Kmvw15iADBG7o_rn0kc5BoCP4gQAvD_BwE

2 Likes

What a great design! I saw the photo before I read your description and immediately thought, “those look like coffee beans.” So you got the concept across very well!

1 Like

I saw it and thought “Wow that would be a great way to vary the tips of the artichoke flower design, but why so far apart?” And then realized how awesome the rest was.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Cynd11 :slight_smile:

Awesome! Perfect Coffee Shop design.

2 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like