14 day free?

Just unboxed my Glowforge pro and I’m trying out the trial subscription, I kept putting a cut file in my cart but it keeps taking me to checkout and to pay? How do I use the free 14 day trial.
Help

2 Likes

I believe that you have to have a credit card on file in order to proceed through check out. It shouldn’t charge your card during the trial period. Any free with premium files you get during the trial will be removed at the end of the trial period if you don’t subscribe.

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch dklgood.
smooches

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :sunglasses:
You have just found the best accessory for your new laser. All the help you might need is right here.

4 Likes

Hey I added pay pal and it still billed me. any more suggestions?

email support and explain that you were charged for a free with premium file while you were using the free trial.

Thanks, already ahead of you. I’m also having issues with engraving so far I’ve tried engraving on a bamboo cutting board (non-prograde) and it keeps going onto the honeycomb, even after I’ve manually input setting and scanned the board and placed the art exactly as it show on the screen but keeps going off…
help

How thick is the board? Did you use the set focus tool before placing your artwork. I don’t know what you mean when you say you “scanned the board”. Please share a screenshot showing the board on the honeycomb tray along with the side of the interface showing your settings.

Hi, it was .03. I went and watched a few videos and I had to do a recalibration because I moved the machine from one table to another and that helped it now auto focus the whole bed. But I never had success with my cuts it has never cut all the way threw I have had to really press my items to come out of prograde draftboard. I’m watching some troubleshooting videos now.
I hope they help

If you have additional problems, I suggest you start a new thread with the problem in the title so other users don’t think your post is still about the premium subscription.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.