14 Year Old Lasers To Create Her Crafts - article

My daughter got her Glowforge a year ago, and has been making away! Check out this recent article on her.

32 Likes

This is a terrific article. I hope your daughter will spend some time with us here in the forum. There is a great deal of inspiration and instruction available from the generous and talented folks that hang out in here. Also, it is a family friendly forum.

9 Likes

Congratulations Zoë, how fabulous that you are so talented and creative and that you’re inspiring others. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very nice! What a great article. (And I wish my craft room looked as neatly organized!)

5 Likes

I hope we see more of you and your daughter on the forum!

4 Likes

Inspiring! Kudos to you & your husband for supporting your daughter’s interests with great tools and connections so she can keep learning new skills and letting her spirit fly! And from my own experience–often the engineer side of me helped fuel my creative side–and there’s no “one path” one has to stay on in/after college/careers–but a great foundation is engineering, in my opinion–but I bet she’ll be happy in whatever she wants to do!

5 Likes

Gosh, how proud you must be. What a nice family, too.

4 Likes

You have given her some great resources! Encouragement at this age is everything!

3 Likes

What a great article and a talented young girl!

1 Like

Great article!

1 Like

Wow! Fantastic article! Sounds like a great kid! And the engineering school opportunity…nice! Great stuff.

1 Like