1st project

I got my Glowforge last Wednesday. It took me 3 days to set up because, well, life with a 1 year old. I went through the 3 tutorials and then decided I’d rather practice engraving on $0.08 tiles than the Proofgrade stuff.

Didn’t expect much for my first go but… AMAZING!! I need to learn more photo editing skills & I don’t care for the Sharpie but I’m thoroughly impressed with both GF & myself!

42 Likes

Great results! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

As well you should be. Congats and welcome to the Wonderful World of Glowforge, and the awesome (but a little crazy world that is this Forum)

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve seen many of your tips that have been so helpful with start up!

6 Likes

This stuff is right up my alley! I’ve been lurking on this forum since I ordered. It’s amazing how much I was able to learn even without the machine in front of me!

5 Likes

Your tile came out incredibly well! Great first project.

3 Likes

Great first project. You are going to have so much fun, and as your skill level increases your one year old will be getting some great personalized stuff.

2 Likes

Love working with tiles, and this is way better than any I’ve made! Very well done!

2 Likes

Nice start on the fun! Your tile turned out fantastic!

Great first project and congrats on your recent addition (who’s feet I am assuming are taking the starring role?)

Keep posting!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes! Those are 6 month feet, though! I will definitely be posting and hopefully I’ll get to be as helpful as all of you. I learned a ton reading through this forum before I even bought the GF!

2 Likes