2022 (formerly 2019) Calendar Cards

Here are some calendar files for 2019. You can print/cut them on paper or acrylic or wood. There is an optional hole to hang them on a peg. Engrave or cut, or one of each, your choice. Like to see what you make.

2019%20calendar%20cards

79 Likes

Oooh! Really like that design! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for this!

2 Likes

What a nice way to start 2019. Thank you!

Those are really cool. Trying to think of some clever way to illuminate the current day…

3 Likes
1 Like

That is very cool. I almost went for one.

3 Likes

How about a magnet? Tally mark? Or a hole punch?

1 Like

Here is a photo of one on paper.

8 Likes

Just made 4 sets of these today for my daughter’s preschool teachers. THANK YOU! They absolutely loved them!

3 Likes

Paper, wood, or acrylic? Cut or engraved?

Thank you!

1 Like

I did some 1/4" ply (non-PG, but may as well be) and some PG basswood. They looked nice. Pic eventually to be posted… (I hate doing forum posts on my phone, which is where the pic is… and I’m too old to have it all set up where it transfer chit automatically. Stay off my lawn.) :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for the files.

hahahahahaha!
I’d love to see what you did… when you get there.

Nothing fancy at all. This is the basswood. Kinda plain. Liked the wood grain of the PG maple better. But those were boxed already. Teachers loved them!

7 Likes

THANK YOU!

Better than I imagined. I only cut 3 out of paper. :flushed:
I bet there are hundred of variations you could make.

How do I go about getting this on svg file? I right click and it only gives me option to copy or bitmap.

No “Save As”? Which browser?

Microsoft Edge not sure if you are asking which browser I have the forum open. So what do I need to do. Sorry I’m new to all this.