21 "Best of 2021"

Beaver dam is so great, how did I miss that before? Every project is just fantastic!

13 Likes

Beautiful work on them all. My favorite is the mine processing shop. Itā€™s a really good thing we donā€™t live near each other, Iā€™d spend all my time modeling. Have a great new year and keep up the excellent work.

8 Likes

Epic stuff

6 Likes

Just amazing. If you ever get a free moment, can you share some pics of your studio/workspace? I know itā€™s a weird request but Iā€™m so curious where you spend all your time creating this spectacular tiny world.

9 Likes

For my 2 cents, these are simply AMAZING! Thank you for the sharing.

5 Likes

Those are certainly alll our favorites too!

7 Likes

21 jaw dropping works or art. I always love seeing what youā€™ve made. Thanks for sharing this!

7 Likes

Fantastic detail in your work! Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

4 Likes

Simply epic projects!!!

3 Likes

And someone asked me why I havenā€™t posted much lately :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

All of your projects are stunning. I may have to make your workshop a stop on my next vacation.

6 Likes

Beautiful! Do you have svgs for any of these? Stunning work

1 Like

I see this is your first post so totally a party foul but we donā€™t ask for files here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

There are a variety of reasons why someone may not want to share design files and, it can be uncomfortable for some to have to say no publicly. So, our community standards (and forum rules) are to not ask for files, but leave it up to the designer to offer. :slightly_smiling_face:

If youā€™re looking for a huge selection of freely shared files, check out the Free Laser Designs section in the forum. Hundreds of great files in there for personal use.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

Seeā€¦this is why I do not share my own work. You are not only an incredible artist but you also make me feel lazy.

5 Likes

But you should, everybody has a unique way of doing things and it will teach somebody something.

6 Likes

As Mark saidā€¦you should definitely share whatever you make.

6 Likes

I donā€™t knowā€¦ technically that last pic had 3 items making this 23 best of 21ā€¦ :thinking: (All amazing!!!)

6 Likes

Amazing! Very impressive. Wish I had your talent.

6 Likes

WOW! Those things are beautiful. I am particularly in love with the second image. I am so jelly! I have so many ideas and I have a very hard time creating the files to make them come to fruition. The ones I have tried like a simple Sacred Geometry cut out was too thin and fell apart. I get so frustrated as it took me hours. You for sure have mastered it. Well done! :star_struck:

5 Likes