3 years

Oh man I’m hurting for you guys. I hope they arrive quickly! Now that they’re bringing another factory online, hopefully it will make it so

5 Likes

The more creative, friendly people the better! We’re glad you made it

4 Likes

Likewise my friend! You’ve done some pretty inspirational work. It’s been a great journey so far! Here’s to the gf community ad infinitum :beers:

5 Likes

Thank you! This community was most definitely a selling point for GF. Great information and even better people.

5 Likes

I really hope you all get yours soon. I can’t imagine how hard it is to wait at this point.

4 Likes

i have to agree that this is a very friendly, sharing group. there have been a few minor blowups here and there, but it’s the exception not the rule. and that’s not commonly true online. so :beers: to everyone who’s been helpful, shared an idea, shared a breakthrough, been supportive, or managed not to freak out when many other places would go ballistic over something.

11 Likes

I thought the purchase of the Glowforge was something I would help my husband with. Thought it would be something for us to do together. He occasionally will stand with the Glowforge while it’s running, or push the button if I’ve run up to edit something on the computer.

There are groups that I’ve neglected occasionally for my other crafts … But, this Forum has been a big part of my life for three years. (Even though I didn’t log in to where I was doing the reading most of the time).

I appreciate all of you, so very much!

12 Likes

Lots of :heart: to the whole thread :slight_smile:

I remember seeing @takitus on dA too I’m pretty sure. :confused:

10 Likes

I was definitely a member of deviantart, still am, but nowhere near as active as I used to be. I was the first person they did an artist interview with though!

Were you on deviantart as well?

5 Likes

Holy $h1t… it says I’ve been there for 15 years.

I never was interviewed LOL :smiley:

4 Likes

Good job! Only 12 years myself!

4 Likes

I love seeing you here, as well!

6 Likes

Eh a fellow photographer! I was all over dA back in the day. I don’t have as much time for photography as I’d like these days. I still have a fairly good collection of photos posted there though

I’m inching in on 17 years there. Can’t believe it’s been so long!

2 Likes

I have been here so long I was able to get the name “Dragon”. Do you know how hard it is to be the first one to ask for that name? I need to make a bunch of changes as thay have changed a lot over the years as well.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my date just slipped again. An extra 15 days added into the count. Not a full month so it must be still pretty close for us Canadians.

1 Like

Yep, mine too. Looks like we won’t see our machines this year either. Maybe by mid 2019?

Maybe someone can hide one in a shipment of marijuana lol

4 Likes

My impression is that some folks had their Glowforges shipped to a friend stateside. they use it a few times and it is then used personal equipment not for sale and a different set of rules. I knew of a guy who paid for his vacations to Germany buying Gullwing Mercedes and driving them around Germany before shipping them back as a personal vehicle, and selling them for several times what he paid. That only worked for a short time frame but…

1 Like

I wish all the people who are that resourceful would go into cancer research or something…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.