30 DoD Challenge - Day 21 - Number Puzzle Tiles

As discussed here, I’m doing a challenge of designing something new each day for 30 days (30 Days of Design Challenge )

Here is the design I made for day 21 (of Design, not Calendar days…I’m falling behind). They are number puzzle tiles to help kids learn their numbers.

23 Likes

I was just thinking that… you must have been otherwise occupied… :wink:

Nice design!

2 Likes

I’m mostly falling behind in cutting my designs. I’m 2 designs behind, but 5 designs behind in cutting them (i.e. I have 3 that are ready to cut right now). I’ve been getting home around 9:30 pm every night this week, so I’ve been skipping the cutting all week. I’m going to try and catch up tomorrow.

3 Likes

My hat off to you! I don’t know how you do it anyway coming up with a design a day (although I could think them up too) and executing them. Bravo at any rate. :+1:

3 Likes

Very interesting! I see you made it super easy by making each connector a different shape so the left side won’t connect to the wrong right side. Don’t want to lead young minds astray.

2 Likes

Like all the different connectors, and kids learn so much when they can touch something rather than just see it.

1 Like