4 Days Dropped Off

Cool! 6 days for both of us!

My date was moving forward for a while, 2 days, then 3 more, then 1 more, then more. Then last week back out by 2 days and yesterday out another 7 days. Taking it back out to later than it was before all the moves forward. So any “closer” dates clearly may not actually stick. Best of luck to all though! Hopefully we all get our units soon :3

1 Like

I know how you feel, I went from the 14th to now the 21st. The torture, continues. I just keep trying to tell myself “soon, soon Ryan”, while everyone else says “you probably got scammed”
Please been soon, I’m waiting for you…
waiting

1 Like

It looks like basic orders are moving closer while pro orders are slipping back. I assume they’re making more basics than pros right now, so the dates move in relation to production numbers. I also assume that everything will shift again as my date approaches so it gets pushed back again. Just not feeling that lucky lately. It did move ahead another day today though.

1 Like

More movement today. January 2 to December 29.

Oooo, mine moved up more too! March 2 to Feb 28!

Back to January 2 for me.

February 23 now…moved another 5 days!

Mine just went out another 10 days ><

Though I suppose maybe all the fires in California are causing issues.

I have been checking my account all of the time, and I finally just saw another move…from Feb 23 to Feb 21! It has not adjusted at all in over a week, so I was getting worried it was stuck at that.

1 Like

I’m at December 29. It was showing January 1 until today.

1 Like

Awesome! You’re back into 2017!

1 Like

Mine has now moved back out to Feb 26. Shoot!

Soooo… has it arrived?

I got my email on January 1. I replied saying I’d like my glowforge. Then my date changed to January 8. Now that January 8 has passed, the date has disappeared. I did not receive another email, so I assume the January 1 reply was successful and the January 8 date was some kind of glitch.

UPDATE: Just checked my UPS account and it looks like my Proofgrade materials will be delivered tomorrow. That’s a step in the right direction. :grinning:

6 Likes

Mine was for tomorrow the 10th now it moved to the 12th. Can’t wait to get the email.

1 Like

Hope you get it soon!

Haha, I’m glad I asked because we appear to be in the same boat. I got my email on the 1st, but my date didn’t disappear until yesterday (I was hoping maybe that meant they actually shipped something.) After reading your update, I too checked my UPS, and I do appear to be receiving a 15lb package on the 15th (shipping to Cali)…

However, I live less than 2 hours from the Flex Factory so I’m hoping that the shipping time of the actual Glowforge is Amazon Prime-ish. Weird that with this imminent delivery date, I seems to be simultaneously catching a cold that might prevent me from going to work… cough cough Totally unrelated though…

2 Likes

The GF typically ships a few weeks after the materials. The good news is you are in the queue. :slight_smile:

FEW WEEKS!?!

Ugh, it never ends!

I’m going to pretend you meant a few DAYS* after, this way I can maintain my sanity today.