$50 premium?

I’ve seen this discussed, but the posts were long and got to be such a drawn out discussion/debate that leaned pretty far off topic at times and I never really seemed to figure out what I want to know…

That is, is this real life? I thought maybe at some point the whole $14.99 offer would be made to me but as my free trial comes to a as close I’ve yet to receive one. I can’t fathom paying $50/month but was fully prepared to pay $15. I guess because I ordered too late that’s not an option for myself or anyone else just receiving their $6000 machine?

Thanks!

Just use a free program like inkscape. There is no need to pay more to use your machine.

5 Likes

They have offered sales a few different times - so it’s a keep-an-eye-out situation. I love the ease of Premium - the never worrying about my designs being deleted from the dashboard is FTW :slight_smile:

If you’re planning on selling, the $50 is pretty easy to absorb when you know that all the designs in there come with a commercial license.

3 Likes

As stated, there are frequent sales. It’s absolutely not necessary to use the machine.

Premium offers nothing of value to me, I wouldn’t even pay $1/month for it. I don’t sell anything and have never even used my “free” catalog design credit we got as “founders” back in 2015.

Many people, however, find it useful and are prepared to pay for it. You need to decide what value it offers to you.

5 Likes

Aren’t they still running a deal on the annual membership? That drops it down quite a bit from the $50/month.

3 Likes

It was nice in the beginning but as time has worn on they have added a lot more. If it is making the machine work better it is standard, If it is making it easier to design then it will be added to premium :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! I’m like you Michelle…I don’t know what to do. I guess we could pay up front the $349 for 18 months. I am willing to pay the $50 just to restore a couple of files that I have recently lost. Does anyone know if Premium is easy to cancel?

Apparently, files recently lost are gone for good as they were no longer retained. So for that, it is best to either stay or leave finding the best rate you can or staying to the non-premium expectations.

3 Likes

That is correct. Once they are gone, they are gone for good. Re-subscribing won’t restore them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.