50 Year Calendar - 2020-2070

Thanks, @chris1, @hansepe, @robermar36, @Aloha, @pauline.lally! Glad you’re all going to have a fun time/day with it! :mantelpiece_clock:

2 Likes

Just totally and absolutely fabulous!

1 Like

We are spirit sisters. My husband has nicknamed me the Glacier, and always says “you do not want to be a problem that gets in her way” :rofl: I just got my GF and this was on my radar and I’m finally printing one tonight. We are both entranced. I have a feeling I’ll be making more for gifts. My inner 7 year old thanks your inner 7 year old :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! And have fun with your Glowforge!

Pretty cool

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m glad someone found this again…I forgot to download it last time. (Think of all the calendars I won’t need to buy…ever again.) :smile:

Now if I could just keep track of my appointments, everything would be copacetic.

2 Likes

You know… for all the weeks spent designing and scratching my head, I only ended up printing a few of them. So, I’ll be pleased if more make it out into the world. :laughing:

1 Like

That is so cool.

1 Like

Looks amazing Thank you …

1 Like

Thank you. thank you, thank you! I have one of these calendars with a marble base and brass dials and have wanted to make one of my own on the GF for a long while. So very happy for your share!
BTW Ithaca is Gorgeous! My family is originally from all over the Finger Lakes region, and still have aunts, uncles and cousins there. Best part of NY!

1 Like

You’re very welcome!
Ithaca is gorges indeed! :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, Gorges!!

1 Like

Just had a chance to make this. It is really cool! Going to give it to my granddaughters to discuss-they are home schooled by mom who’s a math major so she may be able to explain it.

2 Likes

Glad it will be used as a learning tool!

1 Like

This is an amazing piece of work! Thank you for sharing your obsession with us.

2 Likes

Hope you get to make one!

2 Likes

Just made one. I saw one like this years ago that was made of brass. Turned out great. There is a Friday the 13th this August.

10 Likes

Looks great! So glad you got to make one.
Is that a deep engrave, or did you cut the back instead of score by accident?

That was an engrave. I really like the 3D effect that it created. Friday the 13th is a special day for motorcycle enthusiasts in Southern Ontario. We all flock to a small town on Lake Erie called Dover. This year it will happen in August, if COVID is over there will be thousands in attendance.

Garnet Dobsky

3 Likes