7/2 did the pros start shipping?

Just wondering if the pros started making it out the door like they were scheduled to on 6/30.

We only know of one

Yep, we saw one person that has ordered around 7:20am on the first day that got there email. I’ve also seen one other person that ordered about an hour later that has heard nothing.

1 Like

dan did say that it was more likely to be a “week earlier” or “week later” than being on 6/30. we don’t know of any that have shipped, i don’t think, though we know of one person who got the email with the six-week notice.

i’d like to think there have been a few with people who just aren’t active online.

yeah, although order dates have been at best a rough guideline so far; they’re clearly taking more than one factor into account for whatever reason.

2 Likes

They are not making it out of the door yet. Glowforge’s definition of shipping is sending an email. They typically dispatch it about two weeks later.

1 Like

Yeah I got my email for my Basic unit on June 13. I received my Proofgrade materials a week later, but I have yet to receive a tracking number from UPS for the actual Glowforge. I remain patient, it did say within the next 6 weeks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes