7 layer Hawaiian Pineapple

My wife thought it was time to create a fun multi-layer project…and due to the fact we can’t travel anywhere, I created this Hawaiian pineapple to remind everyone of the fun and sun.

I created this one with hickory and walnut 1/4" veneer. 13.25" tall by 8" wide.

Hope you all enjoy it.

I spent more time on self corrections with this project than I did with my other two multi-layer projects combined. I think it was worth it.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/930611966/digital-file-7-layer-hawaiian-pineapple?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=7+layer+hawaiian+pineapple&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&organic_search_click=1

Enjoy.

59 Likes

Beyond INCREDIBLE!!

5 Likes

I’ve greatly enjoyed all of these, but I’m loving the Tiki dude! :smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Love it.

3 Likes

Looks great

3 Likes

Very cool.

3 Likes

Feels very much like a vacation!

5 Likes

I don’t know what corrections you made but they were well worth it because this piece is amazing. I can imagine the hours put into this.

I also love the $7.01 price tag. Is the one penny just for fun?

4 Likes

Thank you for the praise.

Lol on the price. I have it listed at $8.50 Canadian dollars. With the exchange rate it just worked out that way.

2 Likes

This is my favorite one that I have seen. Very creative. :blush:

2 Likes

This is such a fun piece!

3 Likes

Wow! It’s sooo detailed! Very pretty! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love it! Is that solid hickory or hickory plywood? And your source, maybe?

2 Likes

So cool. I’ve been meaning to make a layer image. Now you’ve got me motivated.

2 Likes

It’s hickory and walnut veneer. I picked them up from Home Depot online. They come as 1/4” in maple, cherry, mahogany, walnut and hickory. Perfect for the Glowforge in 19” x 12”.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/columbia-forest-products-1-4-in-x-1-ft-x-1-ft-7-in-hickory-plywood-10-pack-/1001538073?rrec=true

2 Likes

Thanks. I have seen them. Didn’t remember hickory in the mix.

1 Like

Terrific design! It takes me right to Kauai. Such a lovely place! I could sure use a little Hawaii right now!

3 Likes

Or home:)

Great art!!!

3 Likes

Good point in your case!

3 Likes

Saw this in one of the FB groups. It is amazing!!

2 Likes