8 Coaster Shadow box/Lantern with Lid

Happy Saturday everyone!

Been working on some last-minute Christmas gift designs today. Here is something I have been wanting to do since I designed the first Shadowbox coaster set.

Holds 8 Coasters and can be used as a box, lantern…etc. Completely Snap together.

Completely snap-together. Wish I could’ve done it in darker wood, but I am all out. LOL

Hope you like!!

I will have more files up soon. I just opened it yesterday.

64 Likes

this is a really nice adaptation of the other one. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! It was always in my mind to do it. Just never took the time. I like the addition of the lid, kinda finishes it off.

1 Like

Yeah, excellent again!

5 Likes

LOL. Thanks!

1 Like

Simply beautiful. This is a really wonderful design.

5 Likes

Thank you!

I love it so much!! I’ve been trying to figure out how to do one with 6-8 coasters. This is an elegant solution.

5 Likes

Thanks! I like when things are multiple use. I have been sitting on this design for months. LOL

1 Like

Wow Victor!! Your brain works in wonderful and mysterious ways!!

Wish I could think in 3D!

5 Likes

Thank you! It is definitely a help, but it takes me longer to render the designs than to think of them. LOL

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, and here I thought the original couldn’t get any better. You knocked it out of the park!

2 Likes

Oh, this is just great. Especially because the original coaster set is just too pretty to actually use as coasters! This way they are showcased! I really like this, great upgrade to a great original design!

4 Likes

Thank you! I opened my Etsy shop yesterday and this is the first non-free file I loaded! many more to come! Feels weird selling files. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you! I have had this design in my head for so long. Lol

1 Like

I think you should share a link! At the very least, put the link in your profile.

3 Likes

I was going to put it in the post but was unsure if that is what we do. Lol

Oh I think links are quite acceptable, they are included here all the time. If you are not comfortable with linking to the design in a post, for sure put a link to your shop in your profile. How else are we gonna find this great design?

2 Likes

LOL. I will add it to the post. Thanks!

1 Like

GORGEOUS!! I love the look of the interlaced wood

1 Like