8 Coaster Shadow box/Lantern with Lid

Wow!!! Pretty awesome!!! Now it needs a battery tea light! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is an infectious disease doc named Peter out of Milwaukee with your last name, he is amazing, and he sounds like Burl Ives. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck on the store.

3 Likes

Definitely cool with those LED candles if you get the large ones you could set the color to green in the summer, and white in the winter, though a green deer might be a bit weird.

Also a cut through hole for an acrylic handle would make it glow like those night lights

4 Likes

Beautiful, good luck with the shop!

5 Likes

Great work as always! So glad you opened your own Etsy shop - you deserve some renumeration for your excellent designs. :star_struck:

5 Likes

Get used to it. :slight_smile: You have great unique designs.

Wow, 16 sales in three days! No shipping and handling product. Beautiful.

Congratulations!!
Terry

3 Likes

Thanks! I am a little obssessed now. Trying to get a lot of the files up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Certainly put up your original layer coaster holder. I know you gave it away here but not everyone has to know that :wink:

2 Likes

LOL. Just did with the commercial license. Great Minds!

4 Likes

So beautiful! Love that you set yourself up on Etsy. Will have to get this one!

1 Like

Keep up the good work, and keep putting the designs in your new store. Will be purchasing . Could you make some votive candle designs for you store?

1 Like

Thank you! I am working on some now. What are you thinking about?

You need to raise the price on your ‘Winter Scene Shadow Box’.

2 Likes

I will think about the designs for the votive, and get back to you. You are going to be surprised at how quickly your store takes off. I have been selling svg files on Etsy for 4 years now, and although there is heavy competition, I do very well. However, with your store, there will be very little competition, and the field is all yours. I see you already have a ‘Best Seller’! I just received my new GF, but am too busy to make any designs for it, so I am looking forward to all your new designs.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a ton of designs some in my head, some that I need to get the instructions written for. I like making instructions just as nice as the file. LOL So it takes a little time.

2 Likes