A big thank you to those who posted Cermark results!

This wouldn’t have been possible without all the information on here about using Cermark… I am so very grateful!
It didn’t come out the way I wanted - partly because the image I wanted to use wouldn’t engrave (kept saying ‘open fill areas’ or something like that) even though I had engraved the same image before on Proofgrade acrylic; but mostly because- with 5 minutes left to go in the engrave, the power went out!! But, it’s not too bad, all things considered.
Thanks again - this is such a great bunch of people! (PS - the big black mark on the left is my iPad - not really there!)

33 Likes

Yes! It looks fantastic!!!

2 Likes

It looks great, funny how the artist is never satisfied with the result. We always think of ways to “improve” the next one. I’m sure anyone who sees it will be amazed that you did it yourself. I am still blown away with all I can do with my Glowforge.

4 Likes

Great result!!

2 Likes

You did a great job!! This community is so good about sharing…

1 Like

Looks great my guess is you had paths that were not closed. Very nice work.

Keep Creating.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what that means . I know some of the shapes are compound paths, but I thought that you couldn’t fill color them if they weren’t closed. I’m pretty new to this graphics stuff. Thanks for the assist!

1 Like