A few layered pieces to end the year

A few layered pieces since my last post. Hope you enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

50 Likes

Always enjoy seeing your creations. Really love the elephants!

9 Likes

Well done. I especially like the elephants.

8 Likes

Oh those are nice! You do such a great job on this style.

6 Likes

These are wonderful!

6 Likes

I love the mermaid and santa head! The lion looks like he needs some prey under his paws to boost him up and make his landscape horizontal :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Super Santa and the meditation pose is sublime :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I love each piece! Nicely done

5 Likes

So beautiful…Love the Turtle & the Elephants! Great work!

4 Likes

I love the tortoise! A long time ago, before DisneyWorld had their big animal park they had a little island they had animals on. I loved the Galapagos tortoises. Once a friend and I went and …well, a pair of them were -very, very slowly enjoying a ‘special moment’. Actually, more like a special couple of hours…I try to imagine life at such a pace.

6 Likes

I did think about the front claws grabbing another piece. The angle is because it’s a hanger and not supposed to stand like that. Tocco Rocco on Etsy has great designs.

4 Likes

We love the Sea turtle season on our little island. Lots of retirees that guard those hatchlings like gold.

3 Likes

As they should!

3 Likes

Those are great. Love the turtle.

4 Likes

I need those gators!

3 Likes

The creativity here is… yeah, I don’t have the words. WOW

3 Likes

These are all very nicely done!! Love the layered designs.

3 Likes

These are great! It really would be impossible to pick just one.

4 Likes

I couldn’t find Tocco Rocco on Etsy. I kept trying trying to find the pattern for the dolphin. I finally find it under TockoRoko.

3 Likes

Oh, that’s his cousin… Just kidding and thanks for the correction. TockoRoko does some great work.

2 Likes