A file 6 months in the making - Large Barn

This is SO cool and so fun. Love the design and the finish work.

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this one. I have great friends with a stable. Their granddaughter will have to have this.

4 Likes

Looks great! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

The ears of horse-people worldwide just perked up and they have no idea why! That is an ab-fab doll house :heart:

5 Likes

Xabbess
Thank you! A few more pieces and it will complete. Have to finish the animals but have zero time this week. :frowning:

Pearl
Thank you! I had a fun time designing this one.

UrJac
Thanks!

deirdrebeth
HAHA! Someone now wants the farmhouse. LOL

4 Likes

To make such a great horse barn you must be a Stable Genius!

7 Likes

Hilarious! Love that!

4 Likes

I love the horse!

3 Likes

There is a cow, pig and chicken as well. Cow is done… the one pictured is just a proof so not really painted well.lol

10 Likes

Very nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

You make such amazing things! I feel like Wayne and Garth…

We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy! We suck!!!

5 Likes

The FB group? Dude, what are WE, chopped liver? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That is quite the build!!! I want to see the other animals!

9 Likes

Hahaha. Thank you but no… there are so many amazing things people create every day. I am the one not worthy of such high praise. Lol

3 Likes

Still working on the chicken but here is the rest of them plus one of the fence pieces.I haven’t really had time to finish painting the cow or pig. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

It would be cute to cut a couple of different colored horse heads, and have them sticking out some of the upper doors.

4 Likes

That pig is perfection.

3 Likes

Thanks! I just finished the Chicken. LOL Now the menagerie is complete.

11 Likes

Your barn is incredible!!! I know someone here in Knoxville that built a barn very similar to your barn. It is 5000 square feet. Their office, kitchen, bathroom and living room are on the bottom level. The upstairs are 2 bedrooms for out of town guests. After it was completed the cost was $750,000!!! The barn is next to their home and their home was only $400,000. I once built a dollhouse for them and it took them 6 months to pay me. They asked if I would be interested in making a mini version of their barn. I said “NO!!!”

3 Likes

OK Wow! Yeah I wouldn’t build it either if took that long to pay.

3 Likes