A Garden Easter Basket -or just a basket that looks like a garden...you choose

Took some time to get in the Easter Bunny spirit. So I made an Easter Basket. I wanted it to look like a garden with an arbor. Made some minor changes but I think I am done with it.

Made with 3 sheets of 1/8" MDF. 10.25" round x 9.75" h (top of the arbor) there are 4 different eggs that are repeated around the fence pieces with little tufts of grass. I didn’t paint it cause I suck at painting, I am sure someone out there will make it look amazing! It was a fun project to design not so fun to glue up! A lot of little pieces -I cussed a lot! LOL

Final File: https://www.etsy.com/listing/966676549

44 Likes

This is lovely! Anyone would feel privileged to receive this as a gift.

2 Likes

Thank you! I now have 2 of them…unpainted. LOL

2 Likes

Very Easter worthy! (Is Easter early this year?)
Give them with a small paint set…

3 Likes

Thank you! I just sell the files. Someone else can do the DIY sets. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just meant the ones you made and are planning to give away…

3 Likes

That is too cute! I love the arbor handle!

2 Likes

This is so charming! I can see this making a perfect gift year-round for a garden enthusiast (sans adorable eggs, or swap them out with other elements). Is this your own pattern?

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes it is my design.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s kinda fun.

Adorable! I could see some mini ivy trained to coil up that arbor…

4 Likes

Cute for sure! I think painting before assembly might be the way to go with that design.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! I’m totally buying this once you have it listed up so I can make two for my kids.

2 Likes

@cynd11 That’s a great idea! I also have some fairy lights that would look cute too! Obviously, you could make it without the eggs and it would be even cuter!

@rbtdanforth I agree. I just didn’t have time to do it. LOL

@crkjelstrom Thank you! I will have it up in about an hour.

1 Like

Egg on…egg off…I would egg it on…

1 Like

HAHAHA… I totally read that im Mr Miagi’s voice.

2 Likes

Man that is so nice.

1 Like

Thank you! The design was amazingly fast it’s the tweaks that take the time. LOL

2 Likes

Love the eggs and grass around the outside.

2 Likes

Thank you! Just needed something. Lol

1 Like