So many issues about the GFUI and my own planning. Rule one from those learning don’t fly before you can walk. I would try several new concepts and when one went bad many things did.
The designs also depended on very high accuracy that was more than I could accomplish, particularly with the GFUI crashing or changing that even as I used the same piece of geometry as it hugged the limits of the engrave area was 3/16 wider than it had been in the previous 3 cuts.
I also ran into many dead ends as I realized what I needed was larger than could be accomplished.
Ultimately what I needed was a way to get all my meds and other similar stuff off the desk/table and on an empty wall so I glued it together and used it anyway despite the problems.