A Pandemic Care Kit

Your imagination sure can run wild when you are on lock down! In the Netherlands we are not quite on full lock down (yet?), but social distancing and common sense should be ruling the day. At least I can laser. I thought A Pandemic Care Kit would be a good idea. They can be left at the front steps of people as needed. They could be delivered, like food delivery is being delivered here, Ring and Run style.

I wonder if this is the first and last time my son will experience something like this is his lifetime. We are certainly journaling this. It should not be forgotten and perhaps we will learn something from this so it doesn’t happen again. Strange times indeed! I always thought something like this could happen, but relegated it to science fiction. Strange times indeed.

Stay Calm
Stay Home!
Laser On!

49 Likes

Chuckled at the toilet paper reveal!

10 Likes

I couldn’t wait to see what was in the box……………Very clever. :blush:

6 Likes

Well done! :joy:

4 Likes

That is awesome! LOL

3 Likes

A box full of buttcoin! Hilarious!

6 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

I think this is just great and spot on.
Good Lasing.

2 Likes

The perfect design to keep that spare handy! 20 years from now it would be like having the Time magazine of the Moon Landing.

7 Likes

Ha. I have been so focused on work and don’t do much social media I hadn’t heard that before. And if you came up with that term, you win the internet today.

9 Likes

Deze is geweldig!! Moet ik hebben voor mijn ouders op te vrolijken , ze zitten al een week in quarantaine

3 Likes

OK, now THAT’S funny, right there.

2 Likes

We’ve been trading Coronavirus gallows humor with a friend via email. Here’s the latest:

(I apologize to anyone I may have offended)

16 Likes

Still my favorite…but, then I like martinis…

6 Likes

Love the Quarantini! I needed that yesterday! First day with everyone home. This is going to take some getting use to. A martini might take the edge off!

1 Like

Genius! Didn’t offend me! I must say I don’t really get the run on toilet paper. I bought dried beans figuring at least I could eat those. Anyway, don’t people have a supply of TP at home already. Maybe that’s just me - 6 weeks minimum!

1 Like

Thanks!

Best of luck to your folks! Tell them to hang in there. We will all come through this as long as we stay calm and cool. We are all rooting for them, too!

1 Like

Thanks! I love a good lasing!

Buttcoin! Never heard of it myself and I am in agreement with @marmak3261 - if you invented that term you win!

2 Likes