With the previous work on craft sticks bringing out the question of a craft stick puzzle, I just HAD to give some time to the question.
Of course, with everything so trial and error. I discovered that round one had not been given enough power.
Thankfully, I had not touched anything, so re-submitting the print allowed me to darken everything up. Not quite what I was hoping for, but better than it was. I just realized variable power instead of convert to dots probably would have given a better image.
Naturally, a puzzle needs a box, too. I didn’t have time to cut and glue one, especially with a picture on top, so dollar store gift boxes to the rescue.
Now to inflict it upon my coworkers.