A (re-)Visit to the Home Page

Everyone else may be much more in the know than me, but just for fun I re-visited the GlowForge Home Page when I realized I had not been there since…well, maybe since my GF arrived a year ago. I wandered down the page to the very bottom and hit the “About Us” option. It looks like all of the GF employees are listed and pictured. Dang, there’s a bunch of folks. Again, I may be the only one that didn’t realize just how many people (and especially software engineers) were working at GF!

8 Likes

I took your suggestion and looked at the entire list of employees. To say I am very impressed is an understatement. We already knew it, but we have an amazing and diverse team behind us all.

2 Likes

I’ve peeked at it along the way…they must be up to over seventy folks now.
(Not a little company anymore.)

3 Likes

I try to keep up with it. I actually read the job postings in careers regularly. They never post for a chaplain.

But I have written a few job postings myself in the past year for some new hires at the church. I model them on the Glowforge postings. They really are good. So far they have worked. I get lots of good applicants and have been happy with the eventual hires.

10 Likes

Another air filter delay…

marmak3261 is moving to Seattle.

5 Likes

This cracked me up.

We use textio.com to help with our job postings - it’s great for pointing out text that may not be read the way you intend.

3 Likes

Will definitely run one of my homilies through this and see what comes up. Probably say what my parishioners do. Too long. Tee time is at 11:00 AM.

4 Likes