A sign for our new camper

This has so many mistakes, please don’t judge the awful glue marks and everything else I did wrong because I had very little time to make this lol
But here’s the first version of our camper sign. This camper is my daughter’s Make-A-Wish and we are taking it out once before it gets too cold. Then over the winter I will make a better version. :reminder_ribbon:

(And for the comic fanatics, yes, I crossed over lines! Lol (gasp) I had to though because it fit perfectly. Haha)

38 Likes

Fun sign … hope you have a fun time!

3 Likes

Hello sweetness. I hope you have been well. Can parents make a wish? Private concert with Jimmy Wayne.

3 Likes

I love all the detail in the “Fortress of Solitude” letters. Nice job.

As a knitting friend of mind said, “if you can’t see it from the back of a galloping horse, it’s just not that bad.”

7 Likes

Hahahaha that’s hilarious

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I forgot to mask it. Those letters are part of a font! I was so excited to see it and I already had purchased it in a bundle like last year lol that was serendipitous! Lol

1 Like

Cool sign. One of the first things I did with the GF was to make a plaque for my 1967 vintage camper. Generally use it about 10 times every year, mostly to festivals. Hasn’t been moved since mid-March for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Great sign. Hope your family make many wonderful memories with the camper.

4 Likes

I really like the the A team part. Your sign is something that your children will treasure.

3 Likes

Thanks!

If anyone wants to know the long story... lol

It started as a Step Up for Down Syndrome team name, Addie’s Avengers. Then she was diagnosed with leukemia so Addie the Avenger, and i made that logo with the gold ribbon for childhood cancer. And we all have names that start with A, so call ourselves the A Team. Lol so now I just merged it all together. Probably way more than you wanted to know! Hahahaha

4 Likes

That is a beautiful idea.

2 Likes

And I like the long version. It adds the sauce. :wink:

2 Likes