A summer with Glowforge, just what the doctor ordered

Glad you’re feeling better and hope only 1 more trip back for you.

Your projects are amazing. As always.

Thanks for sharing. :clap:

1 Like

Wow. WOw. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW!

1 Like

Gorgeous! I particularly love the corset-style bags.

Glad you’re doing well…

2 Likes

This is remarkable. Great work!

2 Likes

You definitely have the skilz with leather! Hope you’re back on your feet soon!

2 Likes

Sign me up for the leather workshop! Beautiful craftmanship…

2 Likes

The leather guild in Florence is weeping! Wonderful work!! Love the accents of color with the shades of leather!!

3 Likes

Heh. Speaking of plague masks, this came up on my FB feed!

9 Likes

I’m glad your doing better! Amazing work, as always. Like others, I really like the plague doctors mask! Seriously, I can’t believe you made that from scraps.

As for the flock of baby doctors, my guess is they would want booze and sleep. I don’t think Glowforge enabled those functions yet, but you’d know better than me. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Love that Vampire bag! (Hey @jae, I meant to ask you…what brand of dye is that purple you are using? I got a couple bottles of purple and neither is the right one cause they’re both way too dark. I like that shade, but I’m running out of room for purple dye here.) :smile:

1 Like

I’ve been using Angelus dyes for the past six months or so. They won me over with Jet Black when I managed to dye the flesh side of the leather and have it stay black rather than turning grey. The purple is pretty magic though and I’m getting great results out of the browns and tans too.

This was this weekend’s project… Brown & English Tan (all of that leather is :proofgrade: including the lacing.)

Okay, the belt isn’t :proofgrade:, that’s off the rack, but it matched up fairly well.

16 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Gorgeous! :grinning:

2 Likes

Dang it, now you’ve got me wanting to try my hand at making a new sporran…:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Gorgeous!

1 Like