Across the Spider-Verse themed teabag house

Some time ago I came across plans for a teabag house but let it rot in my folders since I didn’t have much of an idea of what to do with it.

Then after coming back from seeing “Across the Spider-Verse,” I immediately knew what I had to make.

Illustrations are all my own, acrylic printed on with a flatbed printer. Spider-Man India’s redesign is SUPER fun to draw (in the original comics his design was kinda boring, very similar to the classic red/blue Spidey suit with different pants and shoes).

32 Likes

Your tools are being put to good use. Nice project!

9 Likes

Thank you!

I swear I left the theatre with about 50 new ideas. (Most of them being making some dangly earrings so it looks like the Spidey is hanging off your ear)

11 Likes

Haha—I like your sense of humor! And I like this very creative project.

10 Likes

That’s very cool!!!

8 Likes

Your artwork is great!

3 Likes

You did a great job on that! What fun every time you go get a tea bag! And I never knew chai meant tea. Learn something new every day!

4 Likes

I love everything about this! You are SO right that the re-draw of his costume was FTW. I love that you’ve got room side to side so if, in the future, you get a different size tea packet it’ll still work :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I always try to give a little extra on the sides just in case. Learned that cutting boxes for MtG cards since people might use different protectors.

2 Likes

Nice work! Cool Spider-Man. Printing on acrylic is so intriguing!

It’s pretty neat because there’s a slightly dimpled texture on the printed acrylic, so it gives it even more of the feeling of a comic book page.

3 Likes