Acrylic door hanger

For my nieces wedding. White 1/8" acrylic.

36 Likes

Now I just want to find someone who is getting married so can make one. That’s just awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome…you are the Woman !

3 Likes

Awwwwwww, that is so cute!

3 Likes

Looks awesome. What software did you create that in?

CorelDraw

1 Like

Hi James — I’m Sharon. Now we’re friends — and it’s not too late — I haven’t set the wedding date YET — so you have plenty of time to get it made. :joy:

1 Like

But you’ve got a laser too :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you mind if I add a bit of “Bates Motel” magic to it before I send you one? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok I haven’t seen that show — however on a Google search --shudder-- I’m more like “the girl who waited” (justifying phrase by dating him for 6 years) :wink:

Yeah but I never seem to get around to doing something for myself — something tells me I have to turn off all outside stimuli (aka people’s suggestions around me or asking if I would mind…) in order to even get the wedding stuff started — which I should do before setting the date to avoid the “pressure” of getting everything done in time… :grinning: Was just kidding you about making it; I just thought it was awesome…especially if we went somewhere on the honeymoon and could hang it on the door. :smirk: …though calling me Mrs. DeLuca could raise some questioning eyebrows — man I MUST be tired, my humor is—well ya know

1 Like

I’d definitely do one for you. :grin:

The Bates Motel was the setting for Hitchcock’s Psycho. The TV show was set as a prequel.

2 Likes

I think I would be a bit on edge with that kind of reference on a “honeymoon door” LOL queue eerie ‘you know somethings gonna happen & it’s not going to be a good day’ kind of music

2 Likes

If you’re not blonde, you’d have nothing to worry about. He had a thing for blondes. And women named Janet :sunglasses:

Wedding checklist: 1) Only change last name. 2) Order new hair color.

2 Likes