Acrylic Miss Minutes from Loki

First project! Though I probably should have chosen one with less layers before I jumped in but what better way to learn, right? :joy:!

I did three separate color layers (black, orange and white). I used Inkscape for the first time with this, so it was a lot of trial and error but I think the end result is pretty cool! A reminder to not ruin the sacred timeline.

48 Likes

Trial by fire. :wink: Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

The best way :grinning: There’s more incentive if it’s something you really want and so satisfying when you get it done otherwise it can be a bit abstract trying to learn with someone else’s demo projects.

6 Likes

Well executed, nice.

4 Likes

Thank you! Loving all the cool posts and tips I’ve been finding on here (and ideas for future prints). Hoping to get better with every print I do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most definitely! I found this file on Etsy with the idea to hopefully do an actual clock but wanted to make a little desktop art/something to put on a shelf and it was a great experience splitting the file into different layers. Already working on my next one and taking what I learned from this!

3 Likes

This looks great! Great experience for a first project!! Welcome to the community!!

3 Likes

That is awesome! Loved the show.

11 Likes

Very very cool. Look out for the variants.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, this is an amazing first project!

3 Likes

What fun! Terrific work!

3 Likes

Terrific!

2 Likes

Gosh, amazing job on that!

3 Likes

Very nice. I can’t wait to see what else you make!

2 Likes

But how would you even know?

This came out great. Now I feel like I need one…

2 Likes

Adorable! Nice job on your layering!

1 Like