Acrylic Shelves and Stands

Grey Lightning is back with another great how to video

51 Likes

Thanks for this–that was so much fun! I especially like semicircular display unit–would be great for jewelry.

I’d like to be her next-door neighbor.

5 Likes

I made a handful of stands using virtually the same techniques. However, I prefer curves instead of squares. If my girls go back to sleep(6:52 am now, been up since about 5:00am) soon I’ll get a couple pics up.

9 Likes

My wife’s meteorite collection is getting a new home when our :glowforge: arrives… :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Finally I know how I’m going to display all of my Firefly stuff!

9 Likes

I may adapt these ideas to a counter top display for my decals and postcards to give to retail stores that carry my products. I have been working on a design but I’ll revisit it now based on this video. Thanks!

3 Likes

I have never heard of Grey Lightning before but this might have just become one of my favorite YouTube channels.

6 Likes

Oh, this sort of thing is perfect for Fusion 360 and a parametric design, thanx for sharing.

4 Likes

She’s so awesome. I love this video

4 Likes

I’ve just subscribed, she make a lot o cool stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, I love those! Such a simple idea. Would be great for my brother’s Warhammer collection. I would probably do some detail engraves on the sides or the front.

14 Likes

Wow. I will be subscribing to her channel. What a great find.

1 Like

My daughter makes miniatures out of clay. Now she will get a display case to show them off.

5 Likes

Nice! Thanks for posting