Add me to the list of "stuck on centering/scanning"

How long does it typically take to get a replacement black cable? I suspect this is the issue, especially since I had the lights on the lid flicker.

I’ve tried cleaning lenses, resetting wifi, restarting GF, pushing the gantry back and moving the printer head to the left. Blah. :frowning:

I just replaced mine a couple weeks ago. It would have taken me about a week to get the cable from Texas to Canada however FedEx put it on the wrong truck in Oregon and sent it back down south. After I called them they redirected it and so it took a couple weeks for me to get the thing.
Hopefully you will not have that issue.

I’m glad to see that we’ve been in touch with you via email and that we’re getting a replacement cable sent out to you. It can take up to 10 days to arrive but often it’s much faster. For the most accurate shipping information, you’ll receive a tracking number when the cable ships.

I’m going to close this thread. If you don’t receive a confirmation email with tracking, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.