Thanks for reaching out, and I’m sorry for the trouble. Your colleagues should have accounts and can set their passwords at glowforge.com. When there, they can follow the below steps to login:
- On the Glowforge.com homepage, click “Sign In”
- Click “need help” and enter the email address the invitation was sent to
- You should receive an email from Glowforge Customer Service. Click the link inside that email
- You’ll be taken to a password reset page, which will pre-populate with a random 12 character password. Feel free to delete that and fill in a password of your choice, then hit “Reset”
- You will now be logged into Glowforge.com with your new password
After logging in, they can access your Glowforge by visiting app.glowforge.com. If you or your colleagues have any trouble, please let us know.