Affinity Designer - Sale 50% off

Affinity Designer 1.9 is on Sale for $25 that’s Half Off, If anyone is Interested.

13 Likes

For $25 I highly recommend this to anyone who is not already a hardcore AI user. It lacks some things that you will need from time to time so install Inkscape as well but the things it does it does extremely well.

7 Likes

I’ve only been using Inkscape since joining here. Is this worth purchasing? I use photoshop pretty competently so i can ‘learn’ :smile: . Just wasn’t sure if it’s ‘easier’ and worth the effort to 're’learn…

2 Likes

It’s been said that AD gives Illustrator a run for the money. With a few exceptions, I would totally agree.

2 Likes

For 25 bucks I don’t think you can go too wrong. If you know Inkscape AD will be a very easy add as the drawing concepts are the same just better implemented.

3 Likes

For anyone new there is a video that shows a lot that it can do. It 's a few years old but still contains a lot of good info.

It’s called " Affinity Designer Quick Start"

3 Likes

AD is my favorite for SVGs.

2 Likes

Thanks, i think i’ll give it a try!!

1 Like

This just in…50% sale on AD is coming to an end on June 30, so if anyone wants to take advantage of a great price on a great app, now is the time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.