After engrave went offline

Of course my cut in acrylic of my engraving did not go all the way though. I wanted to kick off the cut for a 2nd pass but the glowforge went offline. In this case, I was able to rerun after power cycling the forge. I have never experienced the offline issue in this fashion until this week. As there are not any logs or detailed error messages, it’s hard to know if it’s possibly cloud or a local issue.

hj

In theory, if you do not touch anything or move anything on the bed, you can just open the file you closed and everything should still be where you left it. Then just run the cut part again.

If you moved anything, you’re toast. You can try scoring a piece of scrap and try to set up a jig, but it’s not likely to hit it exactly again. :neutral_face:

I’m so sorry your print didn’t turn out beautifully! Are you still having difficulty with your Glowforge keeping its Wi-Fi connection?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.