After spending half a day now

I don’t allow mine into the bedroom as a rule. 1. I want to sleep. 2. Boo WILL eat me, (she even nibbles when I’m awake), and I’d rather not wake up lacking an arm.

3 Likes

Congrats! It can be a nightmare!

We got a new kitten several weeks ago. We treated her with {name_brand} kitten flea treatment (which is more expensive than cat treatment). The fleas came back in just a few days. So we tried the really expensive {bigger_name_brand} kitten treatment. SAME… THING! Called those guys up and they said “Yeah… You must have applied it wrong. Sorry. You’re screwed.” We’re like “Are you KIDDING?! We’ve had cats for decades and treat them regularly!” They say “Well, our stuff works so it must be you.” Luckily, the wonderful people at Petco said “That’s not right. Here… We’ll give you store credit for it.” Fine. Finally we ended up asking the vet what they use. They actually use a pill for kittens! I forget the name of it though. (If anybody wants to know, just ask me and I’ll find out.) And, knock on Proofgrade, it seems to have worked!

4 Likes

This cat would shred me if I tried to give her a pill. She’s still half feral, and only lets me pick her up, and only for a half a minute or so before she’s squirming to get down. :smile:

I’m laughing. :laughing: But it’s not AT you. Cats are ridiculous… and I hope I always have at least 2 in my life at all times. :slight_smile:

1 Like