AI "Moose and Squirrel" ornament

Just for giggles and grins, I tried entering “Moose and squirrel, ornament style” and got the following… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This design has been accepted into the Catalog and is now available.

40 Likes

Here’s what I got! :sunglasses:

26 Likes

I love the ornaments hanging off the antlers!

That’s gonna require some layers - or a 3D engrave :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing it. That is adorable!

9 Likes

I would have expected Rocky and Bullwinkle.

18 Likes

Those are so cute! The second one is pretty intricate!

8 Likes

I love it!!

7 Likes

Wonderful!

7 Likes

Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. but I bet there isn’t as much rocky/bullwinkle stuff around to train on.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Cute - too bad it’s not cutable as-is… Rocky has three arms , Bullwinkle has three antlers, and all sorts of details aren’t contiguous. ChatGPT needs more training.:wink:

8 Likes

@dwardio: Welcome to ChatGPT’s weird dream world! Similar results when you ask it to write computer programs. Sometimes the code is correct—and other times it generates a three-headed monster! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve taken to telling it things like “you are a journeyman level programmer specializing in javascript/R/whatever. Using commonly-available libraries, generate code that (insert task). Still iffy, but better results in general. YMMV, of course.

7 Likes

@dwardio: I work with computer code almost daily and have found the “pay-for” ChatGPT license worth the money for some programming-related tasks, especially when working in new subject areas. Careful prompting (and re-prompting) is the key to usable results, plus knowing when ChatGPT’s recommendations simply don’t make sense. You have to know the subject area that ChatGPT is boldly claiming knowledge of. It is a programing aide, not a programmer replacement. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No argument from me. I coded for decades before retiring.

6 Likes

Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a Christmas ornament out of my hat …

9 Likes

:rofl: I read that in Bullwinkle’s voice!! :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Here is my take on it thanks!

6 Likes

did you ask it to create an svg file?