I took my machine apart because it kept saying air assist is not running at speed and now the plate will not go back on … help
Have you followed these directions:
Start by reattaching the carriage plate.
Place your index fingers on the back corners of the carriage plate and your thumbs on top of the front wheels.
2. #### Hook the plate back on the laser arm
Hook the rear wheels on the groove under the laser arm. The front wheels should be mostly visible.
3. #### Pull plate forward and up to engage
Pull the plate forward until the front wheels clear the laser arm then angle the plate up until the the wheels are in line with the rail. Release the plate – it should grasp the rail firmly.
Ok I have done everything I am to do to make this thing work and one min it works and the next nothing . Keeps saying take out product and check camera . Everything is cleaned and I have no idea what else to do
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 1, 2021, at 4:04 PM, Glowforge <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Thank you for checking that for us.
For our next steps, could you please do the following:
- Check the four contact points on the bottom of the printer head. Press down gently on each of them and let me know if any of them fail to spring back up when released.
- Take a photo of the back of the printer head similar to the one below and send it to us:
- Remove your carriage plate and send us a photo of your air assist fan like this one:
Let me know what you find!
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.