Alert Interlock is Open - but I have a PLUS?

I’ve been trying to get my glowforge started all day. I’m getting glowforge offline, then Alert Interlock is Open -
The first time I turned it on, the button was purple, and the error message was cooling down. The fan sounds like it’s extra loud also.

I can’t figure out if it’s just offline and I’m getting the same error message, or if something else is wrong.
I’d appreciate any help I can get - Thanks!

I think the same interlock circuit goes to all the doors, so maybe make sure they’re seated properly?

It does not. The rear interlock on the pro halts the machine completely, i.e. it has to be powered off and back on to resume operation.

Not on my machine.

Interesting. Mine just freezes until power cycled. No message in UI.

Maybe something has changed in 3 years. I’ll re check mine sometime.

I got mine in Dec 2017.

I’ve checked the doors several times, everything seems to be well sealed.

I’ve tried several times today to get it up and running - my fan sounds better, but nothing else - no lights, no centering, nada =(

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into trouble. I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent prints, and compared it with the details you’ve provided.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news. I’ll now close this thread.