Align feature not working

Hi
Ive use the Align featurealot but recently everytime i go to use it i get a large pop up on the screen so i cannoy use the feature, ive tried differnt materials but its still the same.
is there anyone who has the same issue and if so how did you resolve it?
thanks

This could just be a glitch with your browser as your experience is not system wide. (It is still working for me). Try a different browser. Also, this is a premium feature, I believe, so are you still subscribed to the premium features?

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of an “Align feature” - what does it do?

1 Like

It is a premium tool that will align the different selected elements of your design in a variety of ways - left edge, right edge, middles, centers, etc. It will also distribute (space) the elements as you designate.

2 Likes

Ah…

It’s not a premium feature - I have it. Just never used it! :+1: Never even noticed it was right above the ruler…

It’s working fine here, in Chrome, Safari, Firefox.

1 Like

I wasn’t certain if it was a premium feature or not. Thanks for clearing that up.

2 Likes

I use firefox and always have done? ive shut everything down and restared it but still no joy, ill try and use it with chrome and see what happens… thanks for checking though :blush:

its a great feature :+1:t2:

I do everything in Inkscape. The GF UI is just a “print driver” for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.