Alignment WAY off but only on cork coasters. Please help!

Okay so everything is working just fine and great until I try to engrave some of my famous coasters. I’ve been making these for over a year and all of the sudden they are WAY off alignment. I can engrave and etch all kinds of other stuff without an issue.
I’ve tried turning off the machine and back on. Disconnected from Wifi, etc and reconnected. Cleaned everything, including crumb tray and all lenses. Tried focusing right before printing.

Anyone know what this could be?? Thanks in advance.

It’s all got to do with the height measurement not being correct. Did you by chance enter a manual height in your manual settings, that is no longer correct? Try erasing any height settings there, and use Set Focus on the coaster instead, making sure the red dot lands on the surface of the coaster.

2 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag. Could you possibly include a photo of the print in question? Please include the approximate date and time for us to investigate further!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.