All of your designs in one place: 3/4/19 Latest Improvements

Oh weirdly now seems to be working (after I capitalized it…)?

2 Likes

That’s weird, too… If you notice, I didn’t capitalize my search, but it found the results which were capitalized.

NOTE: Oh, look… Discourse has changed italics from an underscore to an asterisk. Good to know.

2 Likes

Thanks Rita!
I have really enjoyed how my glowforge continues to evolve. In my view, the biggest benefit to a device that is internet connected… Just like my Tesla, it is better than when I bought it.
Well Done Team! :+1::sunglasses:

5 Likes

It will find instances that are within a displayed page or two. It will not find an instance further down the list. So “find” is not useful at searching the projects unless one has a very small project list.

2 Likes

You are correct, sir!

Which is kinda interesting. Glowforge needs to build in their own Search function.
Oh… And did I mention FOLDERS? If I didn’t… FOLDERS. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey… has anyone asked for folders? Because that would be great.

4 Likes

Funny part is, I can imagine a brief conversation at Glowforge before Rita published this post…

Rita: “You know when I post this they’re all going to yell about folders all over again, right?”
Others in attendance: “Yeah… You’re probably right. But this is what we’ve got today. Sorry, Rita!”

7 Likes

You can use either asterisks or underscores. It’s always worked that way. (Discourse supports most Markdown and MultiMarkdown syntax)

type this to get this
*italics* italics
_italics_ italics
**bold** bold
__bold__ bold
2 Likes

Definitely a step in the right direction! Folders, sure, that would be awesome, but progress is progress :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. But prior to today if I’d use CTRL+I, it would use an underscore. Today it uses the asterisk.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I’m just happy with the progress, though.

2 Likes

Yaaaay!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.