All the layers...whew!

So after a lot of hrs scratching my brain getting all 12 layer to work together and situated, think it came out pretty well. Have a few more in the works, hopefully now things will go a little faster because knowing is half the battle. First one down a million more to go…haha

111 Likes

Wow, that’s incredible! (The details make you want to just sit there and stare.) :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks and thanks…still have some thing to work out(like not getting glue all over the front…blah😢) but overall my first attempt wasn’t that bad.

That is so nice. I especially like the colors that you used. :grinning:

2 Likes

An amazing work of art!

1 Like

What a wonderful piece! The colors are just magical.

2 Likes

This is superb! I love the pastel gem tones, if there is such a thing. Such wonderful work.

2 Likes

very well done. i applaud your patience and creative acumen.

1 Like

This is so fun! I can imagine a story book illustrated like this - it would be amazing. Or a popup book!

What program did you use to make it? I only ask, because I find it way easier to work on very layered stuff in programs that use layers. It makes it super easy for me to visually figure out how things are going to look. You can move them around and reorder them and switch elements between the layers. I sometimes even use the paint fill tool to very quickly see what’s going to be a single piece, and if I need to connect anything. Saves me a little bit of head scratching :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks…im using illustrator. Its the computer work that
makes me scratchy! Gotta get my head around it and such! All the fun!!

2 Likes

This is gorgeous artwork.

1 Like

Fantastic! This is the kind of stuff i really want to do art-wise. Beautiful.

1 Like

Really gorgeous!

1 Like

This is truly a work of art.

1 Like

This is beautiful! The material looks like draftboard ( I can only say this since I just got my GF today!) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: but what media did you use for the color?

1 Like

Yay congrats!! So it is draftboard, all the proofgrade wood is finished( I’m hopeful someday they get unfinished proofgrade poplar and walnut in the store @dan :wink:) but I’m using mostly watercolor, and pencils with a touch of cat hair, she always likes to add her bit of flair to my work.

1 Like

I can’t stop staring - cat hair must be the special ingredient. :slight_smile: Thanks for the input, and keep making awesome stuff!

1 Like

#necrogame :slight_smile:

1 Like