Almost 2 years of Founder Fun

Greetings to my fellow founders and new community members.
I have been threatening the support staff and others there at Glowforge to post my in work and completed projects here on the forum. I often get so zoned when working on projects, that I forget to take good or progressive pics.
So instead of serving this out with a spoon, let me present it as a “freight train”.
My box of magic is named “Tripp”, after the chief engineer on Star Trek Enterprise, for those of you who place value on such things.

HERE GOES

Uploading: 20180624_084630.jpg… Uploading: 20180624_084738.jpg… Uploading: 20180820_153810.jpg…

56 Likes

Commenting so I’m reminded to come back later when the rest of the pictures have uploaded!

You do not disappoint :slight_smile:
My favorite is the inlay on the lion, but all the things with (I’m presuming) paua shell are beautiful!

2 Likes

I guess they are just not happy with the “freight train” :grin:

3 Likes

Wow! I like so many things yo’ve made!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your train of projects.

2 Likes

So many incredible projects! Thanks for sharing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your design style is so distinctive and creative. So glad you shared. Overwhelmed with that good stuff.

2 Likes

Wow, all sorts of stuff going on there - I love seeing diversity in GF makes

2 Likes

Whoa! That’s a whole lot of goodness we’ve been missing out on. I particularly like the Beast Feast medals–love to know how you did the color fill.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :exploding_head: :heart_eyes:
:exploding_head: :heart_eyes: :exploding_head:

Amazng stuff. Lots of curved things. Any of them bent wood?

3 Likes

Some really great stuff!
I think my favorite is the 3D-engrave coat-of-arms!

3 Likes

Freight trains can to be fun.

2 Likes

All looks really great

2 Likes

I am truly honored to be praised by some of whom I consider to be “Glowforge Royalty”. Even though I have not posted since the beginning, I have kept a very close watch on projects and advice from the regular contributors to this community.
Thanks to all of you that made my journey through these projects a bit more pleasurable.

8 Likes

Incredible collection and worth the wait! (But don’t make us wait so long for the next trainload!) :smile:

3 Likes

Truly inspiring! You have such a creative mind and artistic eye for design!

2 Likes

So, you picked the only thing provided by my Church. After this one, I was commissioned to make three more. The Coins are cast and enameled from a third party. Although I guess it could just as easily been done on the GF…as the brain explodes once more!

Thank you for the Kudos!!

1 Like

Really incredible work. You’ve definitely made your purchase a worthwhile investment! Thanks for sharing all of this, even if it did take you almost 2 years to do it :wink:

2 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

A great variety of work and all done very well. Very impressive.

3 Likes